We are delighted to inform you that provided there is no change of circumstances, Under Milkwood’s accommodation will open on 1 September.
We are prepared and will adhere to the Travel and Tourism Industry Standard Protocols for COVID-19 Operations, as issued by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa. We commit to these protocols because we understand that we carry the utmost responsibility to protect our staff and to protect our guests, visitors, and clients from COVID-19 risk.
We have also relaxed our booking terms and cancellation penalties to give you peace of mind.
PREVENTATIVE MEASURES TAKEN
All chalets and villas will be regularly sanitised and high traffic areas will receive extra attention.
Alcohol-based (70%) hand sanitiser will be readily available throughout our resort.
Temperature screening will be undertaken with our guests and our staff.
Staff returning to work will be screened and isolated until deemed ready to engage with our guests again.
Separate isolation rooms are available if needed.
Doctor on Call
In the event of a suspected COVID-19 case, we will call a doctor to take over in a professional capacity.
Knysna offers a network of public and private doctors, and healthcare facilities are easily accessible from our resort.
- All linens sanitised in high-temperature wash
- Face masks required for staff, and for guests in public areas
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitiser available to guests and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Medical care nearby
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
ADMIN OFFICE | +27 (0) 44 384 0745 | firstname.lastname@example.org